BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS (WITHOUT MODIFICATION), YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. We may change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to the Terms will signify your agreement to those changes.
The Terms apply to all users of the Site, including users who contribute User Submissions (as that term is defined below in Section 2.2) on the Site. Please note that Nine West, as a provider of an interactive computer service, shall not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider, pursuant to Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. § 230. Nine West shall thus not be liable under any federal, state or local law in connection with User Submissions submitted herein.
If you believe any of the Content on the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from the Site pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”) by contacting Nine West as set forth below and providing the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by mail to:
Nine West Holdings, Inc.
1411 Broadway, 17th Floor
New York, New York 10018
Attention: Legal Department – DMCA Notice
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Nine West will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Additionally, (a) we may modify, suspend, discontinue and/or restrict the use of all or any portion of the Site including the availability of any data or other information contained on the Site at any time for any reason and without notice or liability, and (b) we reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to change any of the services offered on the Site including, but not limited to, hours of operation, menu structures, access procedures, software commands, documentation, suppliers and/or other services.
We may provide notice to you relating to the Site and/or these Terms by sending an e-mail to your last known e-mail address, and any such notice shall be deemed given and received on the day it is sent.
This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as described herein.